The Government has launched a campaign to ensure that patients still contact the NHS for support and help during the pandemic. Their message is:-
- If you need medical help, the NHS is still here for you.
- If you need medical help from your GP practice, contact them either online, by an app or by phone to be assessed.
- If you need urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service. If you cannot get help online, call 111.
- If it’s a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 999
- If you are told to go to hospital it is important that you go to hospital.
- You should continue to attend your appointments, unless you have been told not to attend.
Current medical services are being delivered by telephone and we also have the capability to host video consultations.