In partnership with our patients, we aim to provide high quality flexible patient care sensitive to the individual needs of all patients.
Our core values are to:
- Recruit, support, train and empower caring staff to deliver a high quality service
- Provide clear clinical and non-clinical leadership so that staff have a consistent understanding of what is expected
- Be proud of what we do and how we can positively impact on some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable in our society
- Promote patient self-help and health education through delivery of the practice’s own education programme or in direct partnership with other agencies/sectors where this will be for the benefit of Peartree patients
- Share success and learn from poor outcomes
- Above all, keep the patient at the forefront of our thoughts and not be distracted by anything else
We aim to provide the best possible service to our patients and hope you will feel that we achieve that aim.